Take a moment to consider:
- Are you receiving the level of service you deserve?
- Do the products you consume help you effectively manage your business?
- Are you receiving the most competitive pricing available today?
Unsatisfied or unsure? We can review your current strategy for process efficiencies and solutions that may benefit your business and customers.
in today's mortgage banking market is more complicated than ever,
requiring you to spend time and money on procedural and regulatory needs
rather than on your customer relationships.
We want to be your
business partner who helps you navigate these growing complexities.
Together with Equifax, we have an unparalleled depth of industry
knowledge, data assets, and analytic capabilities to help guide the way.
- Acquisition and retention marketing: Target more revenue and enhance existing customer relationships with tailored marketing driven by consumer credit financial attributes, event-based, and behavior triggers.
- Employment and Income Verifications: Streamline homebuyers’ verification of employment and income through The Work Number® and manual verification services, powering GSE validation programs.
- IRS Tax Transcripts and Fulfillment Service: Efficiently and cost-effectively retrieve tax transcript forms directly from the IRS using taxpayer consent forms.
- Forbearance Indicator: Proactively manage risk related to forbearance as pursuant to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
- Portfolio Management: Mitigate risk and evaluate your portfolio with custom criteria and leading indicators, utilizing differentiated and predictive information obtained directly from the source.
- Loan modification and default management: Ease the loan modification process with a single source for loan document verification and help mitigate risk of loss from default and foreclosure.
- Trended Credit*Hi-Lite: Review consumer credit through our flagship tri-merge report, including trended data and configurable FLEX Report format, available exclusively from Equifax.
- Undisclosed Debt Monitoring (UDM): Gain more transparency into undisclosed debt with a proprietary monitoring program from Equifax.
Not sure if it's worth the hassle? We make it easy for you to work with Equifax! Our knowledgeable Mortgage team will help you navigate the process and is available to you every step of the way.
Consider spending 20 minutes together to review your current strategy for process efficiencies and solutions that may benefit your business and customers.