Equifax Sales Agent
Company: Confluent Strategies
Reports To: Vice President of Marketing
Marketing Specialist Position Summary
Confluent Strategies’ Marketing Specialist will be a crucial member of the marketing team and be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns across our brands to drive revenue and improve key metrics. The selected individual must be passionate and driven, and critical to the team’s success.
The Marketing Specialist should be a highly creative, analytic, and detail-oriented individual who can make quick and effective strategic decisions and work efficiently within tight deadlines. This position operates in a traditional business environment providing marketing services to empower our sales team, leadership, coworkers, and partners. The candidate must exhibit a strong knowledge of marketing principles, graphic design skills, essential business knowledge and skills, work well in a collaborative team environment, and project a professional company image through in-person and media interaction. The ideal candidate will engage our audiences, drive our internal and external marketing efforts, and help refine, articulate, and execute our marketing strategy to benefit our partners and our business.
- Create content, design, produce, and maintain marketing materials, including emails, advertisements, editorials, announcements, presentations, proposals, and more.
- Provide marketing coordination of all aspects of the internal and external corporate marketing/branding
- Coordinate with supervisor on company rebranding initiatives
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes; responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Review final marketing materials and suggest improvements as needed
- Support sales presentations by assembling proposals, promo items packages, video presentations, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Maintain a high standard of quality control from concept to final product; balance priorities; keep internal clients informed of projects and progress to meet /exceed project deadlines and commitments.
- Plan relevant, proactive marketing campaigns with the rest of the Marketing team to drive success in our key metrics, including sales, conversion rate, and traffic.
- Work collaboratively with marketing & sales teams on marketing requests, project vision/strategy, content creation, timeline, distribution schedule, and measurement objectives
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s unique market position
- Help identify and implement new marketing strategies and programs
- Work closely with sales on lead generation and understand how marketing activity turns into customers. Continually refine the process to convert customers.
- Create and implement email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud for lead generation, knowledge of drip campaigns beneficial.
- Update website content such as banners, lead generators, and blog posts to improve dwell time
- Manage official company social media accounts/profiles through day-to-day messaging/posts, developing unique content
- Assist in the planning and coordination of partner and company events
- Assist with internal communications and employee engagement initiatives
- Develop a strong brand for the company within Memphis and markets served
- Commit to our workflow management system and track quality work products
- Use local and national industry insights to inform business strategies and optimize the impact of marketing strategy
- Administer marketing projects and maintain the marketing budget spreadsheets
- Manage sponsorship and exhibit deliverables
- Measure results (web analytics) and recommend optimizing the various marketing campaign efforts, including email campaigns, content, customer surveys, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree marketing, business, communications, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design, copywriting, website management, social media content, and/or sales
- Prior financial services marketing experience is not a requirement, but the ability to learn quickly is.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to budgets and timelines
- Ability to see the big picture while also understanding and managing details
- Strong critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Writing skills with strong proofreading ability
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to act in a changing environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a “Get Stuff Done” attitude
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Adobe CS6 – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional
- Proficiency in Canva, WordPress, Squarespace, Hootsuite, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
About Confluent Strategies
We help businesses leverage Equifax’s unique data, analytics, and technology to make critical decisions with greater confidence. As your strategic partner, our team of industry and market experts serves as your direct connection to Equifax, analyzing your specific needs and strategically recommending solutions that power your business. Learn more at www.confluentstrategies.com.
- Equifax Services: Confluent Strategies is proud to represent Equifax to more than 2,000 unique partners in markets across more than 16 states. We serve our partners by combining Equifax’s position as the global market leader for consumer, commercial, mortgage, and employment data and solutions with our unique know-how to deliver effective solutions, knowledgeable consultations, and actionable insights.
- Disclosure Fulfillment Services: We provide everything needed to get critical disclosures into the hands of our partner’s customers, including printing, sorting, and mailing.
- Association Management Services: Keep your professional association running smoothly by outsourcing administrative, marketing, and event operations to our experienced Association Management team.
What we believe
- Our mission is to deliver actionable insights and solutions that create opportunity, possibility, and success for our clients.
- Our vision is to be the natural fit: enabling our clients to grow and profit through insights and innovative solutions that strengthen their confidence and loyalty.
- Our core values are integrity, compassion, and loyalty.